1 April 2013

Final Session on my Shishi Sleeve

Saturday 16th February 2013
2.5 hours






This was to be the last session I'd need on my sleeve. This was both good and bad as it's nice to finally get my arms finished but also bad as I've really grown to enjoy the sessions and I knew they were coming to an end and I'd no longer have an excuse to go and see Diego and talk tattoo's with him. But all good things must come to an end I suppose.

There wasn't much more to do on this sleeve, just finishing the remaining background up the inside of my arm. We also did a few touch ups on my koi sleeve and added some black spots to the head of the koi which look great!

The session seemed to go really quick and before I knew it, it was all over. And that's that, all done and a bit of a mile stone in my life. I'm going to have to end on a bit of a cliche here but it seems appropriate. I've come to realise that sometimes the journey is more important than the destination, and that feels very true in this case. As much as I love the end result, I wouldn't love my tattoos half as much if I hadn't enjoyed the process and the company of Diego so much. I'm grateful for the experience I've had during this process and hope to get more tattoo's in the near future. But for now, that's it. Over and out...

No comments:

Post a Comment