19 November 2012

3rd Session on my Shishi Sleeve

Tuesday 13th November
3 Hours




Todays session was spent continuing on the background shading. This time we concentrated on the top half of the arm. I wasn't really looking forward to this area, especially the bit that goes onto the chest as I remember it being particularly painful on my other arm. Even more so as I felt I had an easy ride in terms of pain with the last session, so I thought I'd be paying back some pain karma to the tattoo God's! But yet again, the pain really wasn't too bad at all. I wouldn't say the area on the chest was pleasant, and I'm not eager to do it again, but it certainly seemed much easier to dea with than last time. Maybe I was a really nice guy in a past life and now I'm cashing in my karma credits. Who knows, but I'm not complaining! I think maybe I'm just mentally dealing with it better now than when I first started getting tattooed, plus I've learn't to relax a lot more now which certainly helps.


Foo dog and peony Japanese tattoo sleeve

Foo dog and peony Japanese tattoo sleeve




No comments:

Post a Comment